Do you want to be part of an innovative, dynamic organisation that is committed to delivering the best care by the best people? We are looking to appoint people who are as passionate about high quality care as we are.
NELFT provides award winning community and mental healthcare for over 2 million people. We work to ensure our patients, their friends and family, feel confident that their health needs are well met. With an excellent reputation for research and development, our skilled health professionals are at the cutting edge of evidence-based innovation, opening up the possibilities for better ways of working and delivery of care.
We are committed to the delivering the best care for our patients. The successful candidate will share this commitment and demonstrate our Trust values.
We are committed to continuous learning to improve patient outcomes so this means that we are also committed to the professional development of our workforce. We want to ensure you have the opportunity to grow and progress within NELFT, so take the first step on this journey by joining us now.
We operate a Temporary Staffing service and offer our Bank Staff excellent benefits including:
- Competitive hourly rates and weekly pay;
- Access to paid annual leave and statutory sick pay;
- My Trust Benefits discount scheme;
- Access to the NHS pension scheme;
- Paid mandatory training;
- Opportunities for locally agreed training;
- PAMOVA training for Mental Health staff;
- Flexibility of hours/location;
- Priority over agency staff for booking shifts;
- Opportunity to apply for permanent posts.
We are looking for experienced Administrators, PA’s and Medical Secretaries who are able to be flexible on a temporary ‘as and when’ basis in the Barking and Dagenham, Havering, Redbridge, Waltham Forest and south West Essex localities.
We are looking for temporary staff with previous experience of working in a busy office environment, excellent organization, communication and administration skills ideally with previous experience working in a Secretarial/Administrative role. You will need to be proficient in all Microsoft Office packages and database systems.
Please ensure you meet the person specifications and have the relevant qualifications required for the role.
This vacancy will be closed as soon as a suitable number of applicants have been received; therefore please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. If shortlisted you will be required to take a Literacy & Numeracy assessment, date to be confirmed.
For more information about working on the Temporary Staffing Bank please contact the Temporary Staffing Team on 0300 300 1530.
As an employee of NELFT, you will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent working environments in a mix of state of the art and historic buildings
- Agile working with outstanding ICT support
- A long-standing and award-winning approach to Equality and Diversity with supportive networks for ethnic minority staff, staff with disabilities and LGBT staff
- Staff Benefits including NHS Pension, childcare vouchers, a salary sacrifice car scheme, the MyTrustBenefits discount scheme, cycle scheme and Annual Leave Sale / Purchase scheme, trade union membership and a range of ambassadorial roles
- A focus on staff health and wellbeing featuring subsidised gym membership, access to Mindfulness, walking groups and other wellbeing support.
We have signed the skills pledge and are an accredited Improving Working Lives organisation. We are committed to staff development and offer opportunities which include a wide range of training options and an active Quality Improvement Programme
Equal opportunities employer
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity and positively encourage applications from all sections of the community regardless of any protected characteristic. We are a Disability Confident employer and have made the pledge to commit to employing more people with disabilities. If you require this application in another format i.e Braille or audio tape please contact the recruitment team on 0300 300 1530 or email email@example.com
Correspondence with us
You are advised to regularly check your emails (including any junk mail/spam folders) for correspondence related to this post.
In the event of a high number of responses to any advert, NELFT reserves the right to close the vacancy early. If you do not hear from us within three weeks of the closing date then please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
You start will be on the first Monday of the month unless otherwise agreed. Further details of our induction will be sent with your offer letter,