We operate a Temporary Staffing service and offer our Bank Staff excellent benefits including:
- Competitive hourly rates and weekly pay;
- Access to paid annual leave and statutory sick pay;
- My Trust Benefits discount scheme;
- Access to the NHS pension scheme;
- Paid mandatory training;
- Opportunities for locally agreed training;
- PAMOVA training for Mental Health staff;
- Flexibility of hours/location;
- Priority over agency staff for booking shifts;
- Free uniform;
- Opportunity to apply for permanent posts.
We are seeking enthusiastic people with excellent communication skills to support intermediate care interventions alongside the multidisciplinary teams. The applicants need to be capable of understanding the uniqueness of older people and able to work within an inter-professional team to deliver a rehabilitative service to meet the patient’s needs.
Our Community Hospitals currently provide inpatient beds for Intermediate Care for residents within the specified areas. Intermediate Care interventions are designed to prevent the need for acute services for older people and offer facilities for Admission Avoidance.
Please ensure you meet the person specifications and have the relevant qualifications required for the role. If your application is successful you will be invited to attend an assessment day, date to be confirmed.
For more information about working on the Temporary Staffing Bank please contact the Temporary Staffing Team on 0300 300 1530.