RA Venues are proud to work alongside Royal Armouries and we are currently looking for a Multiple Bar Manager.
Royal Armouries is home to a variety of bar areas including seasonal Bar areas & Suites and we are looking for a Bar Manager to join the team. This role offers huge potential for growth and development so if you are passionate about bars, delivering a fantastic customer experience and have the drive and ambition to progress - we want to hear from you!
More about the role:
- £25,000 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Bar Manager to join our highly motivated and focused team in this exciting new restaurant.
Who you are:
- Training & developing team to manage the bars inline with current alcohol licencing law.
- Ensuring stock control levels are managed at all times (ordering, receiving, goods and storage)
- Responsible for driving the commercial revenue in your areas of responsibility through SPH & KPIs.
- Ensuring all team members from the bar keep their uniforms clean, in good condition and are presentable.
- Ensuring all health and safety company regulation are met.
- Meeting, greeting and interacting with guests in a professional and efficient manner
- Performing all cashier related duties promptly and accurately.
- Completing weekly stock control checks, to ensure that stock control levels are controlled to at all times.
- Creating and managing Standard Operational Practices to ensure consistent high standards of delivery both in the bar areas and the 2 onsite public catering areas.
- To perform all duties relating to the opening and closing of the bar, allowing efficient and proactive service.
- Ensuring that housekeeping and cleaning practices are carried out to ensure a safe, clean and pleasant environment.
- Monitoring bar stock levels of alcohol, glass ware & wastage.
Who we are:
- Comfortable multi-tasking with the ability to build relationships with a diverse group of clients, customers and colleagues
- Worked in a high end bar/hotel or members lounge
- Strong and competent management style, someone who leads with confidence & can motivate a large team.
- Extremely knowledgeable and passionate about wine, beer and cocktails
- Understands the importance of customer service and the ability to constantly strive to improve
- Has managed multiple bars at once
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.