Café Bar Assistant
We are looking for a Café Bar Assistant, you will be dynamic, creative and have excellent interpersonal skills.
The type of applications that we would be interested in receiving are from candidates that have a demonstrable customer service experience within a retail food environment.
You will be a friendly and approachable and have passion for providing customer service excellence. Be a team player who manages themselves passionately, ensuring each customer has a positive experience. You will be innovative and have the ability to forward plan.
You will engage with the Retail Manager regularly keeping them up to date of successes and challenges and have a can-do attitude to resolving any issues.
The candidate will ideally have knowledge and experience of Food Hygiene and Health & Safety. Job Description
- £8.51 per hour. 37.5 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Café Bar Assistant will be responsible for the following:
The Ideal Candidate
- Comfortable with finances.
- Ability to self-motivate and develop as part of the team.
- Able to work with IT systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Deliver excellent service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Assist in controlling operational costs and identify measures to reduce waste and maximize sales
- Previous retail or catering experience in a similar role
- Proactive, enthusiastic and hands on approach
- Shows drive, tenacity and resilience to get things done
- A passion for excellence
- Attention to detail and ability to set high standards
If our Café Bar Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
ESS is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.