Looking for a new opportunity as a Bar Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Bar Assistant to carry out the following duties:
- An effective and efficient service to customers
- Ensuring that the environment is presented to high standards
- Great attention to detail for for handling cash and stock
- Balancing payments against the till.
- £8.21 per hour. 15 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Bar Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times.
- Maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- Operate tills
- Be a quick learner
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to high standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Quality check our stock
If our Bar Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
ESS is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.