Café Bar Manager
We are looking for a Café Bar Manager, you will be dynamic, creative and an excellent people manager.
The type of applications that we would be interested in seeing are from individuals that ideally have a proven track record of delivering a profitable sales success ideally within a Café Bar environment, but we are also open to see candidates that have a demonstrable customer service experience within a retail food environment.
You will be professional and responsible in your approach to managing the retail café and bar service - assuming a hands-on approach to support and direct your team to achieve exceptional levels of service. You will also have a good level of financial acumen.
You will be a friendly and approachable and have passion for providing customer service excellence. Be a team motivator who manages their team to be passionate about what they do, ensuring each customer has a positive experience. You will be innovative and have the ability to forward plan.
You will engage with the General Manager regularly keeping them up to date of successes and challenges and have a can-do attitude to resolving any issues.
The candidate will ideally have knowledge and experience of Food Hygiene, Health & Safety and internal and external audits. Job Description
- £10.53 per hour. 35 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Café Bar Manager will be responsible for the following:
The Ideal Candidate
- Comfortable with finances.
- Ability to motivate a team and develop team members
- Able to work efficiently with IT systems
- Strong communicator as they will work closely with the General Manger and on site personnel
- Deliver excellent service and maximise customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Suggest ways to improve and drive the business forward
- Control operational costs and identify measures to reduce waste and maximise sales
- Train new and current employees on exceeding customer service to ensure continuous development within the team.
- Previous retail or catering supervisory or management experience
- Food Safety Level 2 ( desirable)
- Proven ability to understand GP
- Proactive, enthusiastic and hands on approach
- Shows drive, tenacity and resilience to get things done
- Ability to demonstrate great organisational skills
- A passion for excellence
- Experience of team development and HR skills and process'
- Attention to detail and ability to set high standards
If our Café Bar Manager position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
ESS is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.