As a Barista, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You'll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Barista. After all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends? Job Description
More about the role:
- x2 positions available!
- £8.72 per hour, 16 hours per week
- Based in MK6 5LD
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- To promote good safety habits and methods of work
- To serve customers with products / hot and cold food / beverages on a counter during service times.
- To ensure all displays, counters and seating areas (if applicable) comply with company and statutory health and hygiene requirements
- To assist in the preparation of hospitality if required
- To keep clean all work areas during and after opening hours and remove all waste to the appropriate area
- To observe and comply with all company and unit procedures relating to cash handling and security, reporting any issues to your line manager.
- To receive stock, store and check for quality and quantity; ensuring that all stock is dated and rotated.
- To operate machinery as shown and trained to do so, ensuring that the equipment is used safely and in accordance with current regulations and company policies
Who we are:
- Good verbal communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area.
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Previous Barista experience is desirable
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest and Compass Group UK & Ireland, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.