Barista Costa Coffee
As a Barista, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You'll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Barista. After all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
The successful candidate will be required to have a flexible approach to their working days & shift patterns. In return we can guarantee 20 hours per week. Job Description
Barista Costa Coffee
- £8.31 per hour, 20 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program. Main Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- To deliver the perfect cup of coffee to every customer in line with the required Brand Standards whilst at the same time delivering outstanding customer service.
- To make and present hot and cold foods to include sandwiches, paninis and toasties
- Use of tills and cash handling
- To assist in keeping the store tidy by cleaning tables and using dishwashers
- Maintain stock levels by replenishing fridges and displays including stock rotation in accordance with company health and hygiene regulations.
- To be knowledgeable about products and answer customer queries in a timely fashion.
About The Company
- Good command of the English language with a passion for patient care
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Must have a 'Can do' attitude
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced healthcare environment and has a flexible approach to work
- Previous Barista experience and knowledge is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check costs, are met by the employer
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.