Are you passionate about all thing's coffee? Do you pride yourself on providing impeccable customer service? Do you thrive in working in a fast-paced retail environment? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Barista to join the Medirest family at our healthcare setting. We are looking for new members to join our highly dedicated team, delivering outstanding service for all patients and visitors. What we'll give:
- £9.65 per hour, 22.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday, 1600 - 20230
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
More about the role:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
Who you are:
- Deliver the perfect cup of coffee to every customer
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Prepare hot and cold foods
- Use tills and cash handling
- Maintain high levels of health and hygiene in store
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Passionate about customer service and the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn't matter if you've never worked as a Barista before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our patients.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.