Looking for a new opportunity as a Barista? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Barista to provide the highest level of customer service to clients and customers.
You will be working for Compass Group, providing services to Novartis, a pharmaceutical company within a brand-new building in White City. The café will be open from 8am-4pm. Job Description
- £10.55 per hour
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Barista will be responsible for the following:
The Ideal Candidate
- Taking orders and payments whilst assembling customer orders which may include food and drink
- Efficiently preparing and serving customers' barista prepared drinks to brand standards
- Ensure espresso is dialled in to recipe standards
- Always serve appropriate drinks with latte art
- Maintain standards of cleanliness at your work station, ensuring opening and closing checklists are followed at all times
- Ensure the coffee area is stocked and ready for busy service periods
- Understand how to complete grind and dose checks on your grinder and espresso machine
- Follow stock management procedures for coffee, milk and all other drink ingredients
- Hunger and desire to grow and develop along the barista career journey
- You care about quality and have passion for delivering exceptional service that is relevant to each customer
- You can multitask, working in rhythm and sequence with a team
- You stay calm under pressure and show initiative when you see something that needs to get done
- Experience working in a hospitality environment
About The Company
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.