Are you passionate about all thing's coffee? Do you pride yourself on providing impeccable customer service? Do you thrive in working in a fast-paced retail environment? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Barista to join the Medirest family at our healthcare setting. We are looking for new members to join our highly dedicated team, delivering outstanding service for all patients and visitors. What we'll give:
- £9.65 per hour, 25 hours per week
- 5 out of 7 days
- Full flexibility required
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
More about the role:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
Who you are:
- Deliver the perfect cup of coffee to every customer
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Prepare hot and cold foods
- Use tills and cash handling
- Maintain high levels of health and hygiene in store
Who we are:
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Passionate about customer service and the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn't matter if you've never worked as a Barista before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our patients.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.