Looking for a new opportunity as a Barista? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced trainee Barista to take a step up and provide the highest level of customer service to clients and customers. Job Description
Main Responsibilities The Ideal Candidate
- £10.55 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
- Complete SCA Intermediate Barista Skills & Foundation Brewing within the next 12 months
- Hunger and desire to grow and develop along the barista career journey
- You care about quality and have passion for delivering exceptional service that is relevant to each customer
- You can multitask, working in rhythm and sequence with a team
- You stay calm under pressure and show initiative when you see something that needs to get done
About The Company
- Experience working in a hospitality environment
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - we believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
Providing everything from executive dining and award winning restaurants to cutting edge cafes, at RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates' attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.