Looking for a new opportunity as a Barista? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced trainee Barista to take a step up and provide the highest level of customer service to clients and customers. Job Description
Main Responsibilities The Ideal Candidate
- £9.50 per hour. 30 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
- Complete SCA Intermediate Barista Skills & Foundation Brewing within the next 12 months
- Hunger and desire to grow and develop along the barista career journey
- You care about quality and have passion for delivering exceptional service that is relevant to each customer
- You can multitask, working in rhythm and sequence with a team
- You stay calm under pressure and show initiative when you see something that needs to get done
About The Company
- Experience working in a hospitality environment
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.