We are currently have an exciting opportunity for a BAU Systems Administrator to join our newly formed team on a 12 month FTC
Working as a Systems Administrator you will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective support service in respect of all administration duties. Job Description
- Up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
- 12 month FTC
Compass Group Plc (Compass) is a £22.9 billion turnover, global organisation and the world's leading provider of food and support services. With operations across seven key business areas (Foodservice; Support Services; Business & Industry; Healthcare & Seniors; Education; Sports & Leisure; and Defence, Offshore & Remote), Compass serves customers in offices and factories; schools and universities; hospitals and senior living communities; major sports and cultural venues; and remote mining camps and offshore platforms.
More about the role:
Your responsibilities will include:
Who you are:
- Completion of internal and external reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintaining of internal logs and reports
- Producing relevant documents and managing replacements
- General Administration duties as required for the field management team
- Monitoring and highlighting KPI risks
- Supporting Manager in the implementation of new systems
- Supporting Manager in project completion
- By utilising resources available, work as effectively and efficiently as possible to ensure the administrative service is provided to the agreed standards
- To produce reports and presentations on request
- To undertake ad hoc projects or work in other areas as required
We are looking for a strong administrator who has been involved in supporting on projects in the past. You'll also be a strong commuter who works well in a team and has a keen eye for detail. Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint are a must, as is a high standard of literacy skills
Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.