Billing Recruitment Team Leader
Driving and Logistics Market
Attractive salary plus excellent benefits
Newcastle City Centre
From drivers and distributors, to supply chain managers and warehouse operatives - it's the sector that keeps the country moving. According to the FTA, the logistics sector employs a total of 2.35 million people in the UK, With a driver shortage of over 50,000, this number is only set to increase - and there's just not enough people coming into the industry!
The ongoing talent shortage really is the biggest challenge, but Manpower is facing this challenge head on, by investing in people's skills and helping organisation's stay one step ahead of their competitors.
And Manpower certainly have the industry knowledge, having been a keynote speaker at the IRU/EU Conference, and FTA Skills Shortage.
By exclusively partnering with a leading training provider, we have created the Manpower Driver Academy. Once a candidate has begun their training, Manpower will support them through the process offering industry specific advice and information on jobs, local pay rates, and guidance on entering the logistics industry.
This is where you come in! You will use your well-honed sales skills and develop relationships with Companies, to place these drivers, once fully qualified into organisations.
We will be growing our team of Sales Consultants early in 2020, and your role will be to lead from the front, in terms of sales, whilst managing, motivating and coaching your team to further success.
We are looking for an individual with the drive, determination and passion to help us grow this exciting new division of our business, whilst delivering on expectations.
- Recruitment Experience
- Sales experience
- Supervisory experience
Specialising in the driving sector, you will proactively identify and develop relationships with businesses that are looking to grow and selling our fantastic 'Driving Academy' UK wide. You will work with them to identify top talent for their businesses.
What's in it for you?
- Attractive basic salary depending on experience, plus bonus & benefits of a Corporate Company
- Access to Manpower's database of huge global clients
- Excellent company incentives
- UK's best learning and development programme
- Fast tracked career progression
- Using sales, business development, marketing and networking techniques to position Manpower as a supplier of choice within those organisations, winning new business and building your portfolio of clients to ensure a strong ongoing pipeline. Developing multiple relationships within existing clients to ensure growth of opportunities and to ensure we're building strong and lasting relationships
- Using social media to conduct market research, identify and engage with clients, building relationships with candidates and employers;
- Using our driving academy to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Qualifying candidates and checking their suitability before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Offering market information to both clients and candidates on salaries, pay rates, training and career progression
- Leading by example, and developing the team to their full potential
- Working in line with required compliance guidelines
To find out more on our innovative Driving Academy - solving the driving shortage take a look at the video:
Click apply now to start your journey with Manpower!