Business area: Strategic Projects
Kier is looking for an experienced BIM Coordinator to join a highly successful team in delivery of a new state-of-the-art bioscience's facility for Public Health England in Harlow. This £200m+ high profile scheme comprises primarily of specialist laboratories with a strong emphasis on the MEP. The project has extensive digital requirements from a knowledgeable Client with delivery complying with ISO19650.
The successful candidate will be working closely to support an experienced BIM Manager who has over 5 years delivering digital assets on science schemes.
The project BIM Coordinator will be responsible for liaising with external consultants to ensure compliance with the BIM Execution plan, client EIR and associated BIM supporting documentation. BIM model federation, data validation and quality audits using rule-based model checking software such as Solibri Office. Validation of supply chain and client asset information in COBie and bespoke formats.
This candidate will have a strong technical background and software skills, be forward thinking, with an interest in technology and innovation. Self-motivated, able to take responsibility and prioritise duties. Excellent organisational skills. Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of a team. Able to build good relationships, internally and externally.
This project is a key part of the Strategic Projects business portfolio that spans a variety of sectors including aviation, science, healthcare and custodial.
- 3D BIM Coordination
- Information management and Data Validation via Solibri
- Ensuring that Client Employer's Information Requirements are delivered
- Liaising with the design team and supply chain to close out information and coordination issues
- Carrying out Internal project training and awareness workshops
- Maintaining Federated Models
Skills and experience required:
- 3+ years in AEC industry with major project experience (M&E coordination experience beneficial)
- Degree in Architectural, Engineering and/or relevant BIM Qualifications
- Previous experience in Information Management and data validation
- The ideal candidate will have advanced Solibri Experience, with previous experience with rule creation, Information Take Off's, Reporting.
- Working Knowledge of Revit, Solibri, Inventor, Solidworks, Dynamo and previous delivery of COBie
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, trusted and focused. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it's through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
In return we will give you a competitive reward and benefits package including:
Company car (or car allowance)
Matched pension scheme up to 7.5%
Free Life Assurance
26 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday)
Access to a range of attractive flexible benefit options to tailor your package to suit your lifestyles
Two employee Share Scheme options
Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
Employee Assistance Programme
Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive Discount Shopping Site with deals available at over 800 retailers
What's the next step? Click Apply!