BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Bodyshop First line Manager
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Shift: Monday - Friday - Days
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include;
- Manage the day to day work of the Bodyshop and Smart repair team to meet the required production volume by the effective motivation and control of all technical aspects of the operation, whilst being on tools for 50% of the role
- Monitor KPI performance, and ensure that the correct repair processes are in place and staff are properly trained and equipped in order to meet the client production and quality standards as laid down in the service level agreements.
- Evaluate the productive performance of individuals and monitor this through 1-2-1's and daily tool box talks.
- Recommend improvements to team/environment and tools as appropriate.
- Work closely with the Workshop Manager and Operations Manager and the site peers to ensure the delivery of sustainable operational and process improvements where identified
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here's what we need from you:
- Proven ability of managing a large team
- Previous experience working within the vehicle Bodyshop and repair industry and a workshop environment.
- Automotive qualification City and Guild or equivalent qualification
- Customer demo standards and rate cards
- BMS understanding and systems
- Proven Problem solving skills and working under pressure
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.