Join us as a Bot Controller
- In this crucial role, you’ll work towards automating various in-house processes making sure there is adequate investigation, diagnosis and restoration of services to users
- You’ll make sure our automations are effectively monitored, managed, maintained and controlled, helping us achieve our business outcomes
- This is a fantastic opportunity to hone your skills as you’ll be working on a wide variety of projects that align with the bank's business strategy
What You'll Do
As a Bot Controller for the bank, you’ll review our current workflow and processes. You’ll identify opportunities for automation and design automation tools for our existing software. We’ll look to you to design various software and automation solutions based on your reviews and insights.
In addition, you’ll make sure that change management processes are followed, all changes are impact assessed and managed in line with technology change governance and deployment standards. You’ll also make sure that incident management is in line with the bank’s incident management policy which includes recording, communication, criticality.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Detecting potential problems and resolving them
- Proactively and reactively monitoring the work performed by robots and identifying process or system changes that could impact automations
- Building and maintaining key relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across different functions in the bank
- Configuring and continually optimising the software to meet business automation requirements
- Identifying and documenting any opportunities for improvement as well as identifying and reporting risks and issues appropriately
The Skills You'll Need
As a Bot Controller, you’ll need to have a bachelor’s degree preferably in an IT related discipline. You’ll need to be highly organised and diligent, showing demonstrable analytical skills and excellent problem-solving ability.
Additionally, it will be an advantage if you have experience working with OCR and MI reporting tools for bot monitoring and dash boarding as well as Agile and SDLC methodologies.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience as an IT analyst, process owner or workflow coordinator
- Knowledge and experience of RPA tools and intelligent automations
- Experience in providing application support
- The ability to work independently or as part of a wider team on projects
- A keen eye for detail