Join us as a Branch Manager on secondment for 12 months
- If you’re customer focused and looking to put your people management experience to use, this could be your ideal role
- You’ll be leading and motivating a branch team to deliver outstanding service
- With no two days the same, you can expect lots of variety as you help us deliver a banking service that’s beyond what’s expected
What you'll do
For many of our customers, nothing beats doing their banking face-to-face. As a Branch Manager, you’ll be making sure that the service they receive in your branch doesn’t disappoint.
You’ll lead, coach and inspire your team to build great relationships with our customers, in order to earn their trust and have meaningful discussions about what they need – so we can make a real difference for them.
Day to day, you’ll be:
- Overseeing the smooth running of the branch and managing branch costs
- Creating a culture where excellent customer service is provided in every interaction
- Setting clear goals, nurturing a team bond and leading by example
- Supporting your team in achieving their goals, leading to the achievement of branch goals
- Making sure your team provide customers with products that best suit their needs
- Holding regular 121 meetings to provide tailored coaching, training and development opportunities
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for delivering excellent customer service, and can inspire a team to deliver the same great service for our customers too.
We’ll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- Experience of building, leading and motivating a team in a customer facing environment
- The ability to build relationships by being friendly and approachable
- Strong communication skills, to convey information in a simple and understandable way
- The ability to work independently, and with a high degree of resilience
- The ability to understand and respond effectively to the changing needs of our customers