About the role
We are delighted to share a unique and exciting opportunity for a Brand and Design Manager to join us at out Tesco Head Office.
This role will see the successful candidate take on the responsibility for creating, designing and producing assets to support the Group Communications team and wider business, to be used across the corporate channels. Acting as a brand guardian, they will ensure best in class assets are produced in line with Tesco's master brand guidelines.
You will be responsible for
Responsible for consistent and high quality content that meets brand standards across all corporate channels
Creating high value design and assets to support the department and business
Developing design capability across the department by supporting and up skilling the wider team where possible.
Brief/ secure/ manage external agencies for report design, printing, photography, website design
Art direct photoshoots to ensure the brief is met - this involves managing the photography needs of the department by helping create photography briefs, attending and directing shoots with photographer and helping upload and choose final imagery
Creating visual concepts for corporate events and producing high quality artwork in both digital and large scale print
Advising teams across the department on creative content and proactively developing creative assets
Supporting the development of a content rich approach to media, colleagues and stakeholders, including visual assets for different audiences
Supporting the Executive team with high value creative content for external presentations and events, including expert powerpoint support
You will need
Significant corporate in house and agency design experience
What's in it for you
We offer excellent benefits that help make Tesco a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Holiday starting at 25 days plus a personal day (plus 8 Bank holidays)
- On-site state of the art gym at our Welwyn Campus with discounted Gympass membership & free health checks via Nuffield Health
- Retirement savings plan - save between 4% and 7.5% and Tesco will match your contribution
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Share Schemes - Join our Buy As You Earn' & Save As You Earn' share schemes after 3 months service
- Colleague Clubcard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 3 months service
- Colleague Discounts:
- 10% increasing to 15% after every pay day for a four day period, off most purchases at Tesco
- 10% off One Stop
- 10% off pay monthly & SIM only deals with Tesco Mobile
- 20% off all F&F purchases
- 20% off car, pet and home insurance at Tesco bank. T&C's apply
- 25% off Tesco Café
- 50% off complete glasses purchases & free eye tests (other offers available) at Vision Express
- 50% off health checks at Tesco Pharmacy
- An exclusive deals and discounts website saving you money on everyday purchases, treats for the family, eating out and utility bills for the home
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shuttle Bus Service to/from Welwyn Garden City Station to Welwyn Campus
- Opportunities to get on - take advantage of our ongoing learning opportunities and award-winning training, to help you achieve the job and career you want
- Our Employee Assistance Programme helps you deal with life's challenges
- Financial wellness - Tesco has partnered with experts to help you make the most of your money
- Get involved in a range of fundraising activities with our long-term charity partners
Our vision here at Tesco is to become every customer's favourite way to shop, whether they are at home or out on the move. Our core purpose is Serving Britain's shoppers a little better every day'. Our business was built with a simple mission - to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them. In the UK, we serve some 66 shoppers every second, so it's our goal to ensure every one of those customers experiences just a little better service on each visit.
We are proud to have an inclusive culture at Tesco where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. At Tesco, we not only celebrate diversity, but recognise the value and opportunity it brings to enable us to serve our shoppers a little better every day. We're committed to creating a workplace where differences are valued, and make sure that all colleagues are given the same opportunities. We're a big business with diverse working patterns and many business areas which means that we can find something that works for you. Everyone is welcome at Tesco.
It remains that Shire Park is our central location for Head Office teams. We have recently announced that we will be moving towards a more blended working week - combining office and remote working. Our base will be the office, where we connect, collaborate and innovate - and there will be the expectation for everyone to be in the office more often than not. For Head Office roles we therefore expect colleagues to spend a proportion of their time at our offices in Shire Park.
We are supportive of colleagues having conversations with hiring managers about what office presence will look like in the context of the role.
NOTE: Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details on your agreed start date.