A new opportunity has arisen for a Brasserie Manager to join one of our prestigious contracts based in London. You will be fully responsible for the busy 80 cover Brasserie.
Managing a small team and you will be reporting to the Hospitality Manager, a strong and motivational leadership style is key, as well as a passion for food and customer service.
If you have experience working in a similar environment and have a passion for food and retail - then we want to hear from you today! Job Description
- Up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday only - 40 hour per week
- Lots of opportunity for development and progression
The Ideal Candidate
- Overseeing the day to day brasserie with a hands hands-on approach
- Managing and developing the front house team
- Liaising with the Chef on menus
- Maintaining excellent food presentation and service standards
- Ensure accurate stock taking, staff rotas, and training
- Ensuring to build effective and robust relationship relationships with employees, colleagues, and clients
- Implementing high standards through health and safety, customer service and food quality
- Managing all health and safety and food safety requirements
About The Company
- A passion for food and customer service
- Innovative approach to retail and sales
- Experience of managing supervisors and assistant managers
- Strong financial acumen skills and commercial awareness
- Confident people leadership and development skills - experience of managing all HR processes
- Exceptional communication skills
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates' attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.