Breakfast Chef | Milton Keynes, United Kingdom | GB11846
We are looking for a Breakfast Chef to join our dynamic and fast paced team at Milton Keynes and provide best in class customer solutions for our Waitrose contract.
The successful candidate will have the responsibility to produce the food offer at our National Distribution Centre, Magna Park, in relation to breakfast service, providing exemplary food service, maintenance of cleanliness and all company and legislative documentation. The role has an associated shift pattern of 40 hours, Monday - Friday 0600 -1400.
- Plan Cook and serve the food to the highest standards measured by customer numbers and feedback
- Administer company and EHO bookwork and due diligence documentation measured by EHO and monthly site audits
- Provision of top quality deli bar and hospitality measured by feedback from guests and management
- Continuous improvements and innovation to the services to refresh the wow factor to the guests
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- NVQ or City gilds equivalent of 706- ½ food safety training level 2 or above
- 3 years in large commercial production kitchen
- Core Competencies Passion and service to give the customer an excellent experience
- Strong craft skills, good communicator, confident with individuals and large groups
- Able to train and lead a small team with in a larger team able to devise continual improvements and innovation across the kitchen environment
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team