National Express operates bus services within three areas namely the West Midlands, Coventry and Dundee. We are the largest bus operator in these areas and one of the largest in the UK carrying over 1 million passengers every day. We strive to keep everyone safe, if we can’t do it safely, we don’t do it. To do this we need the best people. We invest to attract, retain and develop the very best employees.
We are looking for qualified PCV Bus Drivers to join our operation in Coventry.
We offer a wide range of benefits such as...
- Permanent position with one of the most recognised brands in the UK
- Availability to work overtime
- Free CPC renewal
- Guaranteed 38 hours of work per week
- Company pension
- 21 days of annual leave (inc. 8 days Bank Holiday)
- Free Bus travel for you and your partner
- Access to variety of deals and discount via NX online portal
- Endless opportunities for progression within the business
To apply for this role you will need to hold a full PCV Licence with no more than 6 penalty points or driving bans. An up to date CPC (driver qualification card) qualification would be a benefit. We're looking for drivers who enjoy working with people to provide excellent customer care!
Our drivers are highly respected and provide a safe and reliable transport service to our passengers across the West Midlands.
If you have never driven a bus but think you have what it takes, we can offer full paid training!