Join us as a Business Analyst
- This is an opportunity for a driven Business Analyst to join us and make a tangible impact on our function
- You’ll have great exposure to a wide network of stakeholders of varying seniority
- It’s a chance to develop your skills and advance your career in this fast paced role
What you'll do
You’ll support the bank to achieve customer advocacy by identifying and understanding the internal and external customer needs, and challenging, analysing, refining and documenting these in a suitable format that can be readily understood by all stakeholders, such as user stories.
Additionally, you'll be supporting the design and delivery of the strategic financial crime exits project, an enterprise-wide component of the customer due diligence programme. You'll be liaising with financial crime, technology, customer journey and onboarding teams across the franchises, business and risk stakeholders to support the design, development and implementation of these requirements into live processing.
- Support others to articulate the ideas and requirements in the format required by the team, such as use cases, user journeys, user stories and illustrations
- Be responsible for the outcomes of the team in the identification and delivery of systems, solutions and features
- Produce business requirements to inform future state design, and supporting teams in understanding the requirements and their linkages to the overall strategy
- Work across teams and stakeholders to capture, validate and document business and system requirements, ensuring they are in line with key strategic principles, and translated from business operations, business objectives, or from external requirements
- Interact with customers, key stakeholders and the team to obtain and document functional and non-functional needs
The skills you'll need
To take on this role, you’ll need an appropriate business analyst certification.
You’ll also need:
- Proven application of business analysis tools and techniques
- A good understanding of Agile values, principles and methodologies with experience of working within an Agile environment
- To be a very capable communicator with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills