Survitec is a global leader in survival and safety solutions to the marine, energy, aerospace and defence markets employing over 3000 people globally. Throughout its 160 year history, it has remained at the forefront of innovation, design and application engineering and is the trusted name when it comes to critical safety and survival solutions. The safety of our products and our people, is at the forefront of everything we do, underpinned by our Company Values.
We are starting new chapter in our journey with a move to a new Global Headquarters and Manufacturing site in Ellesmere Port and have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join us.
Reporting directly to the COO, you will apply project management, data modelling and other analytical methods to develop and interpret information to assist cross functional project teams with decision making, policy formulation and other key business decisions.
Key accountabilities will include;
- Support multiple project teams by carrying out a range of research/data collection activities.
- Collect and combine data to generate standard reports for business review meetings. Produce accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of sources and inputting it into standard formats.
- Use data management and business information systems to access specific information as and when required.
- Prepare complex documents using a variety of Microsoft and other business applications. Also responsible for gathering and summarizing data for reports.
- Follow the Company HS&E policies and procedures at all times; identify and mitigate risks, and to safeguard the environment and the wellbeing of self and others.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the Company policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct to ensure own work adheres to those standards. Obtain approvals from for any exceptions from mandatory procedure.
Successful Candidates will be able to evidence the following skills and experience;
- Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience (minimum 12 months) in a fast paced, project led manufacturing environment, ideally in defence / aerospace / automotive.
- Experience in a highly regulated business environment
- Demonstrates clear verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work alone and as part of cross functional teams
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills