We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing management consultancy, with an enviable reputation and senior level client base.
Catalyze is a Strategy Consultancy headquartered in the UK. We specialise in helping our clients make the right decisions. We are experts in strategy, decision-making tools and methodologies, portfolio prioritisation and delivery, understanding data and engaging people. We use this expertise to create, implement and embed processes, governance and structures that deliver results. We have a strong track record in UK MOD and government.
We value our people and we believe in building each individual’s capabilities and strengths to help them reach their full potential and help us reach ours. We are an inclusive organisation which values diversity.
We are looking for a positive, flexible self-starter to join our team as a technical business analyst and solution architect. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career as an integral part of a small, agile and growing business.
As part of the Catalyze team, you will play a leading role in helping us deliver our software strategy and build compelling decision support tools for customers and clients.
Your role will include:
- Leading technical architecture and solution design - eliciting and translating business and user requirements to solution designs, and down-selecting the designs.
- Supporting the expansion of our existing analytical decision support tools and services.
- Working directly with our clients on their solution and decision support tool requirements and solutions.
- Working closely with our team of consultants, analysts, developers and our customers
Our UK office is based just outside Winchester.
Our main clients will be based around key UK Defence establishments in the south of England.
A competitive package will be offered, based on your experience. We would consider flexible working arrangements.
We believe the following skills and experience would help you excel in this role:
- Experience in architecting high-quality database-driven business orientated solutions within the UK MOD environment - Office365 environment with Power Platform, DataVerse, Automate, SharePoint and MS Azure.
- Broad knowledge of current software development approaches, platforms and best practice.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering cloud-based solutions.
- Experience of designing and deploying Office365, SharePoint and PowerApps solutions.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise your work.
- Excellent communication skills, enabling you to work confidently with team members and clients.
- Attention to detail and the drive to see work through to completion.
- A positive and flexible approach to your work.
Knowledge and experience of some of the following would also be desirable:
- Management Information and visualisation tools, including Power BI, Tableau, and Qlikview.
Recent UK Defence Security Clearance (SC) would be of interest but is not essential.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Adrian Harris, email@example.com
We are always pleased to hear from people with a positive and flexible approach, and with the skills, experience, and interest to help grow our team of consultants, analysts and software specialists.