Join us as a Business Analyst
- We’ll look to you to provide flexible world class financial insight and decision support across a range of franchise initiatives
- You’ll be supporting the team to work with business-wide stakeholders to identify best practices and provide input to the implementation of common methodologies, tools and techniques
- This is an opportunity to gain valuable exposure as you develop and maintain professional effective relationships with customers, stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
What you'll do
As a Business Analyst, you’ll be actively supporting business partners and senior business partners with the provision of timely, reliable, and insightful financial support that will drive senior and executive financial and commercial discussions. You’ll be supporting with the delivery of finance initiatives and projects, drawing actionable business insights from financials, and developing and matching solutions to meet business needs.
You’ll be complying with the business-wide governance framework, as well as influencing cost management decisions through the provision of commercial and financial expertise. And you’ll be making sure the customers’ needs and requirements are taken care of.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Supporting with regular reporting on sales metrics, as well as profit and loss
- Providing commentary to explain data movements
- Delivering relevant, consistent, timely and business focused MI
- Responding to ad hoc requests such as data retrieval or investigation on income
- Providing support for the extended team and colleagues locally, and liaising with various parts of the business to build and maintain a strong network of contacts across the wider area
- Providing input to strategic business initiatives
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience in a business analytical environment as well as financial services experience. Along with a relevant qualification in accountancy or equivalent experience in a comparable field, you’ll need an appetite for detail and delivery orientation, and an enquiring nature and skillset.
Additionally, you’ll need a problem solving and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to build and influence relationships.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Good commercial awareness and business acumen
- The ability to communicate complex financial information in a concise, non-technical manner
- Planning and organisational capabilities, with the ability to work in a flexible environment
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills, as well as attention to details
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office applications