Join us as a Business Analyst
- This is an opportunity for a driven Business Analyst to join us and make a tangible impact on our function
- You’ll review and assess input collated for producing business requirements to inform future state design, as you support teams to understand and link the requirements to the overall domain strategy
- It’s a chance to develop your skills as you research, understand and keep up to date with industry thinking, best practice, technology and customer trends
What you'll do
You’ll support the bank to achieve customer advocacy by eliciting and understanding the internal and external technology customer needs, and analysing, refining, synthesising, translating and ensuring they are documented in a form that can be readily understood by all stakeholders.
We’ll look to you to work across teams and stakeholders to capture, validate and document business and system requirements, making sure they are in line with key strategic principles, and translated from business operations, business objectives, or from external requirements.
- Interact with customers, key stakeholders and the team to obtain and document functional and non-functional needs
- Support the team to analyse business requirements and technical specifications to see how they can be developed into small testable and releasable elements
- Elicit and input into writing business requirements, user stories and epics as required using relevant techniques
- Support the feature team in creating and executing test scenarios and test scripts, identifying and supporting cut-over and implementation tasks
- Facilitating UAT as well as supporting platform and feature teams in executing the UAT
The skills you'll need
To take on this role, you’ll need an appropriate business analyst certification such as BAX, CPRE or CBAP. You'll also need experience of working with multiple stakeholders to gather requirements and prepare mapping documents.
You'll bring experience of working with vendor products, as well as an excellent understanding of transaction monitoring and AML requirements with previous experience to draw requirements.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of capturing, validating and documenting business and system requirements
- The ability to work in Agile and DevOps models
- Proven application of business analysis tools and techniques
- A good understanding of Agile values, principles and methodologies with experience of working within an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to your peers and management level colleagues
- Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills