WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Join Our Community
An exciting opportunity within Risk COO reporting to the Senior Manager Credit Risk Data as part of a team of credit data specialists to transform how we manage and control data across a range of critical credit risk services, including IFRS 9 Provisioning, Stress Testing and Definition of Default, help transform these processes and align to the CDO data strategy
The difference you'll make
Implementing the CDO data strategy for Credit Risk data across critical services which includes having and understanding of:
Data consumed and produced is aligned to regulatory definitions
Data transformations within services.
Data produced is fit for purpose and controlled.
Contributing to the overall Data Strategy of the Bank and related strategic programme
Demonstrating a working knowledge of the financial services industry and related regulations.
What you'll bring
Experience of credit risk management services and the related data concepts, including a working knowledge of credit related models used for provisioning, stress testing etc..
Communicate complex concepts, be analytical and strong interpersonal skills.
It would also be nice for you to have
What else you need to know
How we'll reward you.
As well as a salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that you can choose from and tailor to your needs.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 31 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded individual private medical insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our share plans
Learn more about our benefits and family friendly policies
#ThePlaceToBeYourself - Everyday Inclusion at Santander
We are committed to making sure all our colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people, so we welcome applications from across society.
You can find out more about how we're embedding an inclusive culture that encourages our people to bring their full and authentic selves to work on our Inclusion and Belonging page.
A bit more about Santander
At Santander we're driven by our purpose - to help people and businesses prosper. This means we help customers to create change for themselves and those around them, and we champion businesses to grow sustainably. We do this by always living our values of Simple, Personal and Fair.
At Santander, we each take personal responsibility for managing risk by embracing the I AM Risk framework - to Identify, Assess, Manage and Report risks, and to continuously build a deeper understanding of the risks we face. It is an important part of our culture at Santander and we will provide you with knowledge to help you manage risks in your role.
What to do next:-
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply.
If there's anything we can do in the recruitment process to help you achieve your best, get in touch. Whether it's a copy of our application form in another format or additional assistance, we're available through telephone, email, or face to face. You can contact us at email@example.com or call 0870 414 9080.
Why not join our talent community where we'll keep you updated with all the latest news and job information? Simply register your details on our careers site, 'Join our Talent Community'.