Business Applications Manager
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for a Business Applications Manager to support the Head of IT in the development of the Business Application team. Working very closely with the Service Desk to ensure solutions are efficiently supported for a large user base. You will be responsible for the ongoing Business Application roadmap, with a key part of this role to ensure that the correct solutions are being delivered and adopted by the business.
This role is suited to an individual with solid experience in developing and deployment of key systems and is looking to step into a management role
Do you have what it takes to join our team? Are you hands on when needed, with management experience and the ability to implement strategy?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As Business Applications Manager, Gateshead you will be responsible for:
- Manage key system vendors
- Develop Key Business Applications
- Responsible for IT Business Applications
- Ensure all systems are adequately supported
- Highlight gaps in our systems portfolio’s
- Support the Head of IT in delivering the agreed IT strategy
- Work with the Technical Services to ensure all systems are resilient and available
- Project Management
As Business Applications Manager, Gateshead you will have the following expertise and attributes:
- Ability to manage indirect staff and lead small teams
- Good communicator
- Strategic thinking
- Team player
- Strong desire to understand our business, its processes and systems
- Strong grasp of Analytics
- Solid project management knowledge with the ability to progress a project forward with constant hurdles
- Experience with MySQL and business analytic tools
- History of system development and product introduction
- Experience of system rollouts in the most efficient manner
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project
- Solid systems background, with understanding and hands-on experience in implementation of solutions
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.