Join us as a Business Architect
- This Business Architect role is a valuable opportunity to collaborate with a range of key business stakeholders, expanding your network across the bank
- You’ll be defining the intentional architecture for your assigned scope, making sure that the business operating model best supports enterprise and its long-term strategy
- We’ll look to you to cover motivation, process, organisation, location, business objects, business capabilities and relationships to produce the operating model
What you'll do
In this high-profile role, you’ll define, create and maintain architecture models, roadmaps and outcomes, using architecture strategies to ensure alignment to adjacent and higher level models. You’ll be analysing our business strategy and the wider business environment, identifying the capabilities that the architecture must provide and support over the long term, and translating these into business and customer outcomes. And, with exceptional communication skills, you’ll gain agreement and buy-in among key stakeholders.
You’ll also be:
- Leading significant, complex and technically challenging architectural transformations, coordinating design and platform teams across domains
- Influencing the development of business strategies at a bank-wide level, identifying transformational opportunities for the businesses and technology areas associated with both new and existing technologies
- Assessing portfolio and product backlogs, to maintain adherence to business strategies and architectures, influencing stakeholders and authorities when needed
- Using a broad and deep knowledge of financial services, other organisations and technology trends, raising opportunities and threats to encourage discussion and thinking for the future
- Researching, understanding and keeping up to date with industry thinking, best practice, technology and customer trends
- Managing the repository of business architecture models, roadmaps, standards and outcomes
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience of defining architectures and roadmaps for complex enterprises, coupled with a background of working with business solution vendors, technology vendors and products within the market.
We’ll also need you to bring excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate complex concepts to colleagues up to leadership level.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Domain expertise in the banking industry and customer lifecyle, particularly Customer Due Diligence
- An excellent understanding of Agile and contemporary methodologies
- Experience in the design and delivery of Pega-based business architectural solutions that address the complex and changing needs of our business
- Experience in defining, designing and delivering CRM and IBPM solutions
- Experience in business or technical analysis, process and UI modelling