We are looking for talented well-rounded people with a track record of developing and delivering Business Cases to the highest standards. You will be given significant responsibility and exposure to our clients and be expected to act as an ambassador for our business. You will be accountable for the overall quality and timeliness of the delivery of assignments and the role may also require you to lead an Atkins team responsible for specific project outputs. You will also need to be comfortable working with client senior leaders.
Our consultants are also expected to help develop and grow our business. This may include contributing to bids or managing a bid team, and developing new business propositions or researching potential new markets.
We want you to help us grow our business by:
- Working alongside our clients at all levels, winning their trust, and shaping the development of their Business Cases through the promotion of rigour, quality, and adoption of best practice.
- Leading the Business Case development process through strategic alignment, articulation of the business need, development and evaluation of options, the identification of commercial suppliers and delivery vehicles, finance and governance arrangements, and the means by which to successfully manage delivery.
- Managing and working within multi-disciplinary teams (at our clients’ premises, in our Atkins’ offices, and across the UK) to deliver excellent results for our clients.
- Preparing reports, presentations, and engaging with a range of client stakeholders up to board level.
- Initiating and collaborating in the development of tools, techniques and methodologies that can be shared to build capabilities within across the Business Case development team and Business & Digital Consulting practice.
- Contributing to Business & Digital Consulting (and wider business) sales – including bid development and sales presentations to clients.
- Supporting the development and delivery of marketing campaigns.
- We are looking to grow our team and are looking for people at the Principal or Managing Consultant level, and for those with Business Case skills looking to transfer significant relevant experience into a consultancy environment.