As our Business Support Admin you will report to the Sales Manager and work as part of the SEC Food Commercial Sales Team.
Alongside venue colleagues and partners, you will provide administrative support for all aspects of the event planning process as well as assisting the Venue Director with PA duties including but not limited to; diary management, travel booking and meeting minutes. What we'll give:
Business Support Admin
- £21,000 per annum, 32 hours per week - 4 days per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
- Eyecare vouchers
- Discounted tickets to events
- Free dinner/lunch
At SEC Food, we're proud to be the official catering partner for The Scottish Event Campus. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional customer experience for every visitor to the campus. Our people really care about hospitality and we support all our staff members to help them excel and shine in all that they do. We love to hear from candidates who have a positive attitude and a real passion for great customer service.
More about the role:
The Scottish Event Campus is Scotland's premier venue for concerts, events, conferences and exhibitions. The campus comprises of the SSE Hydro, the SEC Armadillo and the SEC Centre. The company enjoys an enviable reputation as one of Europe's most prestigious venues with the SSE Hydro consistently ranked in the top 3 busiest venues in the world by attracting over 1.1 million visitors each year.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Who you are:
- Coordinate all internal meeting requirements
- Collate and process all internal billing
- Have ownership of Sales Log and support with debt recovery
- Assist the Venue Director and senior management in the co-ordination of meetings
- Update digital / print menus and tariffs for the SEC Campus using pre-designed templates
- Manage current image bank and collate images from each event where appropriate
- Support Sales Team during periods of absence / holiday cover
- Attend weekly Operations meeting and take/distribute detailed notes
- Book travel arrangements for Venue Director and core SEC Food Team
- Assist with any additional administration duties for SEC Food team when required
You will embrace the venue mission; Best Venues, Best People, Best Events.
By adopting our core values for teamwork and collaboration you should share our passion for providing excellent visitor experience.
You should act as a role model and set an example for our team and the wider business.
Who we are:
- Experience in a similar administration role
- Some finance experience would be desirable
- Excellent computer literacy
- High level of accuracy
- Previous experience using Delphi - preferred but not essential
- Previous experience using Canva - preferred but not essential
- Knowledge/experience working in Food and Beverage market - preferred but not essential
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.