We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager to join the Cafe team at our unit in Edinburgh. The role is based in The Range, and we operate the Dee Dee's Cafe within store.
For the right Cafe Manager, we are offering a competitive salary, a supportive management system, and an enthusiastic team and the opportunity to build a team around you. Job Description
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success.
- up to £23,000 per annum depending on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
- 40 hrs per week
The role of Cafe Manager involves being responsible for all aspects of the management and administration of the unit operation, and you will be expected to have hands-on involvement in serving customers and making sure the service is running smoothly and safely. The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Have previous people management experience
- Someone who can drive sales
- Literate and fluent in English.
- Competent in IT (excel, email, word etc.)
- Great organisational and observational skills
- Ideally, experience in a branded coffee shop
- Be at Assistant Manager level or higher
- Passionate about customer service
- Good problem solver
- Loves the diversity in their work
- Must have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Instore provides restaurant and cafe food services for many of the UK's most respected and loved retail brands, creating a unique market approach for every client. As part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, we offer a specialist retails service, with the backing of one of the world's most successful catering service and hospitality businesses.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.