We are currently looking for an experienced manager to join the team. Leading a team of 4 team members, the cafe manager oversees the smooth and quality operation of our busy cafe. Job Description
- £23,500 - £24,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
We are looking for a strong leader, who is flexible, organised and has a real ability for solving problems. It's important that this person enjoys a challenge, can be resourceful when required and maintains a positive attitude towards tasks and always aspires to uplift the team. We are looking for a true innovator who is committed to continuous improvement. Previous people management experience is essential as you will be involved in the coaching and developing of new and existing team members.
You'll be responsible for improving the sales & quality on site while leading a team to provide outstanding customer service at all times. The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Have previous retail management experience
- Someone who can drive sales
- Great organisational and observational skills
- Passionate about customer service
- Good eye for detail
- Must have enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.