Do you have experience in retail catering and leading a team? Are you looking to make that next step-up and progress your career?
Here at Compass Group we have an exciting opportunity for someone looking for that next step in their career to lead our Cafe team at our Dee Dee's Cafe within the The Range store based in Gloucester.
For the right Cafe Manager, we are offering the chance to develop and progress your career, a supportive management system, an enthusiastic friendly team, and the opportunity to build a successful business around you! Job Description
More about the role:
- £19,500 per annum
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
he role of the successful Cafe Manager will involve:
Who you are:
- The responsibility for all aspects of the management and administration of the unit operation.
- Hands-on involvement in serving customers and ensuring the high quality of the products
- Ensuring service is running smoothly and safely whilst looking after the financial aspects of the business.
We are looking for applications from candidates who can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
Who we are:
- People leadership experience
- Someone who can drive sales
- Literate and fluent in English.
- Competent in IT (excel, email, word etc.)
- Great organisational and observational skills
- Ideally, experience in a branded coffee shop
- Worked at an Assistant Manager level or higher
- Passionate about customer service
- Good problem solver
- Loves diversity in their work
- Must have an enthusiastic, can-do attitude
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Instore, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, provides restaurant and cafe food services for many of the UK's most respected and loved retail brands, creating a unique market approach for every client. As part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, we offer a specialist retails service, with the backing of one of the world's most successful catering service and hospitality businesses.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.