Do you have a passion for customer service? Would you like to contribute to the greater good in the Private healthcare field? If so, then we would love to hear from you! We are looking for a new team member to join our HCA team in London to provide outstanding and high-level customer service to our patients.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Cafe Retail Assistant to join the Medirest Signature Family. We are looking for a member to join our highly dedicated Patient Dining team, who deliver outstanding catering services. What we'll give:
Cafe Retail Assistant
More about the role:
- £10.50 per hour,
- 37.5 hours per week
- Shifts on a rota basis Monday to Friday
- Shift pattern: 6am to 2pm or 11am to 7pm
- Based in London with easy access to public transport - annual transport loan available on application
Who you are:
- To serve customers with products / hot and cold food / beverages on a counter during service times.
- To assist in the preparation of Deli counter and place orders
- To ensure all displays, counters and seating areas (if applicable) comply with company and statutory health and hygiene requirements
- To keep clean all work areas during and after opening hours and remove all waste to the appropriate area
- To observe and comply with all company and unit procedures relating to cash handling and security, reporting any issues to your line manager.
- To receive stock, store and check for quality and quantity; ensuring that all stock is dated and rotated.
- Offer a great customer service by always putting the patient first.
- Have awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Be comfortable working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn't matter if you've never worked as Cafe Retail Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our patients.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
As part of Compass you'll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK's biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/2107/97011003/52495136/MED
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.