Call Centre Advisor - Outbound - Business to Business
Location: Southport, Merseyside, GB, PR8 6LF
Working hours - Monday to Friday. Monday - Friday - 9-5
Babcock is one of the UK's largest training providers offering government funded Apprenticeships and providing work-based learning in a number of industries.
As a Call Centre Advisor we are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service whilst meeting agreed targets through gaining interest in Apprenticeship programmes - a key government focus. As this role is phone based, you will need to be an excellent communicator. This provides a great opportunity for someone looking to enhance their sales skills further. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Work towards daily, weekly and monthly targets, seeking to achieve and exceed individual and team targets to generate interest in Apprenticeship programmes across sites classed as - National Accounts, Account Management or New Business through outbound calls as well as issuing letters and promotional materials to interested employers with timetabled follow up calls
- Ensure compliance to Contact Centre procedures and processes
- Ensure excellent customer service provision through quality KPIs
- Having an excellent understanding of the products in order to provide customers with a knowledgeable service.
For the position of Call Centre Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
- Previous experience in a customer focused sales environment preferred but not essential
- Ideally phone based customer and/or business to business experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to meet individual sales and quality KPIs
- A positive 'can-do' approach
- An Organised approach to daily activities
- Ability to be creative in thought processes
- Works well as a team member
- Self motivation as working from home
What else do I need to know?
Candidates to live no further than Liverpool, role is based from Southport however you will be working from home.
No weekend or evening work
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Contributory company pension scheme
Flexible benefits available
Babcock is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock the Aerospace and Defence Company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
We are committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You will benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please visit our website.
Please include a detailed CV and a Covering Letter with your application.
All applications should be made online using PC, Laptop or Mobile devices. If you experience difficulties please click here. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 6 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Closing date: 28/09/2021
Job reference: 35623