Shape our future as Campaign Manager
Supporting Capita's Public Sector Business in the planning and execution of integrated marketing campaigns aimed at driving growth. The role will be supporting our Head of Marketing in the Public Sector business in the planning and delivery of complex omnichannel campaigns to help deliver and exceed our growth objectives.
What you'll be doing:
Create integrated marketing campaigns based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeat business
- Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success
- Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines
- Partner with external agencies to support the successful implementation of marketing campaigns
- Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
- Support in the organization of trade shows, exhibitions and promotional events including writing and proofreading marketing copy.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in communication, digital marketing or related fields
- Solid relevant digital marketing & experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of running integrated B2B campaigns
- Ability to manage several marketing campaigns simultaneously
- A good understanding of local public sector market
About Capita Group
Every day we help millions of people, by delivering innovative solutions to transform and simplify the connections between citizens and the public services they consume. Partnering with our clients, we provide insight and cutting-edge technologies that enable our clients to focus on what they do best and make people's lives easier and simpler.
Our Corporate Marketing team is part of Capita Group and is the guardian of the Capita Brand. We're transforming our brand reputation to continue building on our success. We're creating and owning our corporate brand guidelines, and managing the corporate digital communications channels. Our team are building creative, proactive brand and marketing campaigns which will influence the overall perception of the business and support our sales. Join us and discover better as you drive our brand forward for tomorrow
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary and benefits
- Private Healthcare
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of over 50,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Looking to discover more? Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application. If you would like further information, please contact, email@example.com
We're an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We're committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you'd like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please email Iqbal at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07784 237318 and we'll get back to you.
For more information about equal opportunities and process adjustments, please visit the Capita Careers website.