Care Support Workers, full time and part time roles available in Chippenham, £19,698 - £20,493 per annum plus 10% plussage (total pay £21,668 - £22,542 per annum).
Wiltshire Council’s Reablement Team are looking for full time and part time Care Support Workers to join their Wiltshire Support at Home Service based in Chippenham.
Wiltshire has a vision to work with people in the community to live the best life they can. Join us as a Care Support Worker to become part of that vision.
Our offer to Care Support Workers:
- Comprehensive induction, training and mentoring programme
- Completion of the care certificate
- Generously paid travel time and mileage
- Regular supervision, support and appraisal
- Excellent Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 days after 5 years
- Ability to purchase an extra 10 days annual leave
- Uniform provided
- Career progression opportunities
- Wiltshire Rewards, staff benefit scheme
About the role of Care Support Worker:
- Working with people in their own homes and play a key role in enabling customers to achieve their goals and objectives
- Opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
Requirements for Care Support Worker:
- Caring and friendly attitude
- Drivers licence and access to vehicle
- Care experience not essential
This role involves shifts to meet the needs of the service which runs between 7am to 10pm 365 days a year there is a requirement to work on a rota that will cover morning, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Support Worker, Carer, Personal Assistant, Rehabilitation Worker, Advocacy Worker, Shared Lives Carer, Care Assistant.
Unless otherwise indicated, all interviews are held virtually on Microsoft Teams or by phone where this is not possible. Candidates will be sent a link before interview to download the Teams App.