Casual Administration and Customer Service Staff Required.
MDS is a register of business support admin and office specialist staff on zero hour's based contracts who are supplied into Serco and Peterborough City Council on temporary assignments.
If you are looking for temporary work and have administration experience in any of the following areas:
- Customer Service/Complaints
- Payroll/Pensions Administration
We can offer:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Variety to work across a range of departments within Serco and Peterborough City Council
- Flexibility enabling you to work days and hours that suit you in some roles
- 4 weekly pay by BACS
- Annual leave, accrued on the hours you work
- The opportunity to apply for internal Serco positions while in assignments
We offer assignments at the following locations in and around Peterborough:
- Bayard Place
- Sand Martin House
Here is an example of the roles we have available are:
- Manage diaries, arrange appointments, meetings and interviews
- Co-ordinating responses to correspondence and complaints received
- Use and maintenance of accurate records, systems, database and spreadsheets
- Maintenance of filing systems, both electronic and manual
- Use of financial management systems to raise purchase orders and invoices
- Production of accurate minutes ranging from action points to complex minutes
- Word processing, desk top publishing and presentation slides service
- To take queries both by telephone, inbound and outbound and email
- Deal with difficult customers and resolve queries using own initiative
- To liaise with a wide variety of customer service subjects including council tax, parking, refuse, fly tipping, recycling, electoral services and payments
If the above is what you are looking for in your career please apply online now and upload a copy of your CV.
For further information contact Jacqueline Cowling
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01733 384550
Many of our temporary workers have gone onto fixed term or permanent contracts so this is a good opportunity to kick start your career in administration.