Join us on the Journey...
Here at Mortons Travel we have fantastic opportunities for experienced PCV Coach Drivers to register as a Casual Driver.
If you are unable to commit to working variable work patterns, but would like to be a part of our
team, you could sign one of our Casual Driver Agreements allowing you to choose which
assignments you are able to work.
As a Coach Driver with Mortons Travel, you’ll be providing the very best customer service while
safely transporting our wide range of customers through private hire contracts. Adventure awaits!
What you'll need...
- Valid UK PCV licence (Category D)
- Valid CPC
- Demonstrable PCV driving experience, ideally coach driving
- Outstanding customer service experience, with a willingness to support our customers needs
- Flexible approach to work, working on a variable shift pattern
Our extensive training and development offerings include:
- CPC and continuous training to ensure you keep your hard earned qualifications
- Company specific training such as processes, systems, defensive driving, disability awareness and
- much more
What we offer in return for your hard work and commitment:
- £14 per hour for weekdays and £16 per hour for weekends with a bonus scheme for 2022 where if you complete the following hours you will receive a bonuses (subject to tax & NI) with the following increments:
Hours Worked Bonus Payable
Over 200, less than 300 - £150
Over 300, less than 400 - £100
Over 400, less than 500 - £100
500 or more - £150
Holiday pay accrued at 12.07% of hours worked