We are looking for a talented and passionate Catering and Hospitality Manager to come onboard and join the team as the Officers Mess Manager at RAF Valley; based on the Isle of Anglesey in North Wales
As the Catering and Hospitality Manager (Officers Mess Manager); you will passionately drive your team to deliver exceptional standards of catering and hospitality to the RAF, MOD Civil Servants, Contractors and Family dependants in line with contractual obligations, operational targets, KPIs and associated industry standards. Job Description
- £25,000 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
What is a Mess? In military terms, a Mess is where the military personnel eat, sleep, hang out and hold functions. So, we provide catering, cleaning, hospitality, retail and other soft facilities services. Different military ranks require different levels of services.
As the Catering and Hospitality Manager, you will be supporting the General Manager in all aspects of the day-to-day business and work with the other Managers on site.
As the Catering and Hospitality Manager, you will be ensuring all services are supplied to a high level and manage the client interaction on a day to day basis. The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Delivering contract catering, retail and leisure products and services and the associated industry knowledge
- Working with a multi-faceted and diverse clientele
- Managing and leading people and teams along with the associated HR principles and practices, including performance management
- Creating reports and processing financial data in order to support the operation and analyse the performance
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills which must include a good level of computer literacy
- A proven track record of delivering objectives and targets on time
- Excellent customer service skills
- Project management knowledge and experience desirable.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.