Looking for a new opportunity as a Catering Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Catering Assistant to pursue the following duties
- Food production
- Front and back of house services
- Any general support required with due regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations.
- £8.21 per hour. 25 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Catering Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Serve customers with hot and cold food, focus on homemade sandwiches and salads
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to the highest standard
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Prepare, produce and serve food to our brand standard
If our Catering Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. Offering high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.