Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you can make a real difference?
Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the Healthcare field? If so then we would love to hear from you! An opportunity has arisen for a Catering Assistant to join the Medirest Family here at Royal Surrey County Hospital.
You will join our highly dedicated team in delivering outstanding services for patients and visitors. Job Description
Exclusive offers on Perks at Work including, retail discounts, cinema discounts, reloadable shopping cards, holiday discounts and many more.
- Development opportunities including funded apprenticeships
- Health and wellbeing program
- Compass Pension Scheme
- Reward & Recognition program
The Ideal Candidate
- To assist with the setting up service counters, serving food and clear down of areas afterwards.
- Assist with the cleaning of all cookery, cutlery and service utensils within the restaurant and kitchen.
- Contribute towards the delivery of hospitality and events around site including the set up, service and clear down as required.
- Deal with customer queries or requests in a polite and efficient manner
- Report any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss or damage and act as appropriately
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Team Player
- Flexible approach (ability to be multi skilled)
- Can do attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Reliable/ committed - delivery of shifts
- Flexible to cover shifts at short notice