Our team in West Sussex is looking for a Chef Manager to join their busy Secondary School!
This is a wonderful catering opportunity for anyone that's looking to enhance their catering management skills in an education setting. Our school has a team of 5 in the catering department, delivering c600 covers per day, the Chef Manager will be lead, training and of course, upskilling the team!
This bustling site is a great environment to be part of, with a great client relationship where no two days are the same. The Chef Manager is responsible for ensuring a prompt and delicious catering offering every day - ensuring that the students needs are met.
If you enjoy working in varied, busy environments with a hands on approach to catering, this opportunity is for you! Job Description
Chef Manager - West Sussex
Who you are:
- £12.33per hour, 40 hours a week
- Term time only
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The successful Chef Manager in our team will have the following;
Who we are:
- Hands on catering experience
- Ability to lead a small team
- Enthusiastic and driven approach to work
- Ability to build strong, long lasting relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to deliver a wonderful catering offering in a prompt and efficient manner
- Good understanding of health and safety
- Excellent back office management skills for reporting
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.