Are you an experienced Catering Sales Manager within the hospitality industry looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, our Levy UK business has a brilliant opportunity for a Catering Sales Manager to join us onsite at the ExCel in London.
Levy UK is the name behind legendary experiences and powerful partnerships with the UK's most iconic and unique venues; we are proud to have been working with the Excel since 2015. The partnership continues to research, create and deliver solutions, which enhance events, exceed visitor expectations.
ExCeL London, is an exhibition and international convention centre. ExCel London is the host venue for a variety of events from award winning exhibitions and conferences to international association meetings, product launches, banquets, award ceremonies, sporting events and great days out. For more information on the venue, please do click here ! Job Description
- Up to £32,000 depending on experience
- Working 5 out of 7 days
- Opportunity to grow and develop within Levy UK
As the Catering Sales Manager you will be processing sales enquiries for the C&E function (and as required) for ELH Sales & Event team to increase and enhance revenues. Your main area of focus will be to achieve agreed KPIs and targets by proactively selling the catering by various techniques and always aiming to meet customer needs and exceed customer expectations. Consistently ensuring the highest standards of accurate and timely customer, staff and management information. To ensure all sales administration is accomplished effectively & accurately in order to provide a seamless function.
The Ideal Candidate
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times by ensuring that every customer is given a polite, friendly and personal service and be able to turn and negative into positive.
- Manage the relationship at an appropriate level with the client
- Attend internal and external client meetings as required
- First point of contact for collation of proposals from ExCeL team, ensuring SPOC & SLA are adhered to in a friendly & professional manner
- Process enquiries & proposals, providing best value options to customers while maximizing sales opportunities, within agreed response times to all email and phone enquiries accurately and within brand guidelines & SLA
- Follow-up enquiries & proposals within agreed timescales and customer preferred method, whilst maintaining an efficient filing and follow up system
- Respond to the pace of the business in terms of speed and work productivity
- Provide direct liaison with customer and suppliers ensuring clear communications of each party's needs and expectations
- Support Commercial Sales Manager, Head of Events & Senior Event Managers, CSM in the effective liaison with the prime client to ensure the continual development of the partnership
- Always Maintain excellent product knowledge and maintain accurate records of enquiry & conversion
- Record accurately all customer profile and booking information making full use of the appropriate systems
To be right for us, you will be:-
About The Company
- An experienced Catering Sales Manager within the hospitality or catering industry
- Proven track record of driving new business and sales
- Experience in Event sales
- Must have experience of assembling sales proposals and have great attention to detail
- Must show initiative and be a confident decision maker
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to maintain focus in the achievement of sales targets
- Must demonstrate a thorough approach to work
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office, have a good understanding of database management preferably
- Will have excellent communication skills, verbally both on the phone and in person, and written
- Will be an effective team worker as a key member of the management team
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.