About the role
Our dedicated team of staff provide a 24 hour on-call response to our residents and customers on matters such as anti-social behavior, maintenance repairs. The role is wide and varying including responsibilities such as internal/external patrols, reception duties, and monitoring of home care services. The successful candidate will also be expected to monitor CCTV; therefore experience of monitoring CCTV footage is desirable along with experience of working in the security industry.
You should be flexible in your approach, be able to multi-task and react quickly to constantly changing priorities, as the service you provide is critical to both the organisation and the individuals for whom you are the point of emergency contact.
- Effective interpersonal skills to enable relationships to be built at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative
- Computer literate, including spread sheets and databases
- Experience of working in a flexible, customer focused environment
- Monitor CCTV and record/ report all incidents
- Act as contact point and initial response for any of the Tridents emergency/out of hours services ensuring that the duty housing officer is contacted where appropriate
- Recognising that delivering person centered service to customers is a team effort to achieve high customer satisfaction feedback
Please note the role will require you to drive. Clean driving license is required
All applications must be accompanied with a current CV which will be used to assess your suitability for the role. Please ensure all the skills, experience and qualifications requested are clearly demonstrated in your CV as explained in the body of the advert.
All applicants must provide their right to work documentation at interview stage, such as a valid passport which will be verified to check your eligibility to work and live in the UK.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).