- £13.50 per annum
- 5 over 7 working pattern (including some weekends)
- Great work life balance through great shift patterns and ability to easily take holiday during Easter, Summer and Christmas when we become quieter on our sites
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Great training and career progression opportunities
- Pension contribution
Could you bring your passion and culinary skill to ESS?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef De Partie to join our culinary team at RAF Honington.
As a talented Chef De Partie, you will support the Head Chef with daily catering operation, assisting with improving food service experience by delivering a best in class food offer to military and civilian personnel. You will also have the opportunity to demonstrate your creative side by providing great food for functions and banquets. More about the role:
Other duties include:
Who you are:
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Listening and acting on customer feedback to consistently improve our food services
- Representing ESS and maintaining a positive brand image
- Monitoring inventories to keep our kitchens well-stocked
- Overseeing kitchen cleaning responsibilities to maintain hygiene standards
As one of our talented Chef de Parties, we are looking for:
Who we are:
- An innovative and creative individual
- Great customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Flexible approach with a can do attitude
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about food
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.