Aramark are recruiting – Join our team!
Aramark is an international award-winning business currently seeking to employ multiple Chef De Parties within Foodservices, based at a leading visitor attraction in Leavesden, Watford - Hertfordshire. This exciting expansion means that we need to expand our team.
We have a lively and vibrant working atmosphere, with free transport available from Watford Junction train station (dependent on shift pattern).
You will ensure that the team of staff is well trained, friendly, customer service orientated and motivated to deliver consistently to a high standard.
The ideal candidate
- Has previous experience in food production role within catering or retail looking for career progression
- Has experience of effective and efficient food production in line with recipe sheets
- Experience in maintaining food quality as well as quantity, ensuring minimal wastage
- Ability to multitask and have pro-active approach to problem solving
- Have a professional and friendly approach
- Must be able to maintain high hygiene and health and safety standards in line with Aramark requirements and identify any anomalies and incidents.
- Highly organised and demonstrates the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to lead by example and teach new team members procedures and standards for all kitchen tasks
- Flexible to work over 5 out of 7 days, weekends and Bank Holidays on an ad hoc basis (45 hour working week).
- Competitive Salary
- Good work life balance, no split shifts.
- Employee/ employer NEST Pension scheme
- Meal on Duty
- Free Car Parking
- Development opportunities
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer
If you are customer focused, enthusiastic and wish to be part of this amazing project please get in touch!